When the security of your home or business is compromised, you may have many questions in your mind related to locksmith services. You can count on the knowledgeable team at John A. Koons Locksmiths to answer all your questions.
1. What do I do if I need a locksmith after hours?
Our emergency on call technicians are available 24-hours a day for your immediate
locksmith needs. No answering service, in most cases you’ll speak directly to a locksmith when you call
2. If my keys are lost or stolen, do I have to buy new locks?
In most cases we can rekey your lock eliminating your old key from working giving you
back the security of the lock.
3. Do products requiring service have to be taken to a Koons Locksmiths retail shop?
For your convenience we have two shops (link to map) which serve the Southwest
Florida area. When not possible to use our shop we have a fleet of service vehicles to
send to your location and provide service on site.
4. Can I use a key system that gives me control of unauthorized duplication?
We offer a complete line of products which address key security from traditional Do Not
Duplicate keys to restricted access and high security options. Including the latest in
keypad and proximity locks.
5. What can I do to improve security at my home?
In addition to standard lock options, there are a variety of security hardware products
to better protect your doors, windows and sliding doors against threats. Call us today to
6. Are you bonded, licensed and insured?
Absolutely; you can never be to careful in selecting a security partner. We are also
members of ALOA, SAFTA, NASTF and many other locksmith professional organizations.
Check out our reviews
to find out what others people are saying.
7. Have a question you would like a technician to answer?